1. Subject to exceptions (see below), Coffeepug is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days of receipt of goods.
2. Your refund will be credited to the original payment card / method used.
3. Unwanted goods must be returned in a full resalable condition and in original packaging.
4. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or items that are damaged.
5. Return postage costs will not be paid for by Coffeepug Ltd unless the goods are faulty (we recommend using a tracked service for any return).
Exceptions - where items cannot be returned or refunded unless faulty:
6. Perishable / food and beverage items (sealed or unsealed - Tea, Coffee etc)
7. Personalised / Bespoke or custom made products
8. Unless there has been an error on our part, or the item you purchased is defective, you have no right to cancel the order once in production and we cannot accept returns on ‘Perishable’, 'Personalised' and 'bespoke' items, whether by name or date, cannot be cancelled or returned, as these items cannot be sold to anyone else.
9. Our website is designed to give customers every opportunity to check all input / personalisation details and dates (including whilst browsing, in the basket, at the checkout and in the confirmation)
10. Where these goods listed above have already been made and dispatched to you a refund is not possible.
11. You have a legal right to cancel an order in respect of items which are not personalised or made to your specifications ("bespoke items") and this is set out under "Cancellations" below.
12. If you have placed an order for a Personalised or Non-Personalised Product, you can make the request to amend or cancel your order by contacting us as quickly as possible on 01243 908040, or email us at email@example.com indicating order number, which item(s) and the number of items to be cancelled, your reason for cancellation, and whether you are seeking a replacement or refund. We also ask you to give us a daytime contact telephone number.
Amending and cancelling - any product before production
13. Definition of Amendment: request to change personalisation, delivery contact name and address, or upgrade delivery method.
14. Definition of Cancellation: request to cancel whole or part or your order.
15. If your product whether personalised or not personalised has gone into production or has been dispatched between when you place the order and when we pick up your request to amend or cancel your order, then we will be unable to amend or cancel the order.
16. We do not work weekends or bank holidays, therefore if you have made a request to amend or cancel your order during this period we will pick up your request when we start the next working day, and will always try to notify you that day if your request was successful.
17. However, we do experience high volumes of customer contact which can delay our response and action to your support request.
18. **PLEASE NOTE**: We cannot guarantee that we will be able to amend order details or cancel your order but will make every effort to make your request successful. We operate on a service level agreement of replying to emails within 24 business hours (10am-5pm Mon-Fri excluding Bank Holidays). Should the status of your order change during this period Coffeepug will not be held liable for changes or cancellations not being made.
Effects of cancellation or change of mind
19. If you cancel this contract in accordance with these terms and conditions listed, we will reimburse to you the agreed amount.
20. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
21. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for delivery costs if there was a cost involved to get the order sent to you, in the event of you cancelling due to change of mind. Therefore, if you have received a non-personalised item but have changed your mind you may return the item for a refund of the product cost, you will however not be refunded the cost of postage.
22. This policy does not affect your statutory rights to faulty or misdescribed goods or your right to cancel orders under the consumer protection (distance selling) regulations further details of which are available from the local trading standard departments or citizens advice bureau.
23. If you wish to return or cancel an item(s) you can notify us during office hours by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 01243 908040.